These Temporary Stickers are in metallic or in non-metallic.
The metallic Stickers are in golden and silver.
The non-metallic are in different colors.
They are easy to use and the look amazing.
You can get them in different designs…
And use them on your nails or skin.
Either way they will look amazing.
All these Temporary Stickers are approved by ISO.
– Water resistant
– Lasts from two to six days
– For nails and skin
– ISO approved
How to use Temporary Stickers
1. Clean the area you want to add the Temporary Stickers.
2. Cut out the Stickers in a square of the like.
3. Remove the transparent foil.
4. Put the Stickers on where you want it, so the design is against the skin or nail.
5. Take a wet cloth or a sponge and make the Stickers white side soaking wet.
6. Carefully press down on the whole Stickers and wait about 30 seconds, before you remove the white paper.
7. Dry the Stickers carefully so you do not damage it.
If you want to cover it with a Top Coat.
8. Make sure the Tattoo is completely dry.
9. Apply your Top Coat.
Remove the Tattoo by…
10. Putting alcohol, olive- or baby oil on it. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and then rub the Stickers.
11. Repeat step 10 until the tattoo is completely gone.
CAUTION: Do not use on sensitive or damaged skin.