14 pieces of nail art brushes.
One dotting tool, in one pack!
Professional and private use.
Their main purpose is to help you do nail art.
You can actually use them to paint on other surfaces too.
It is quality.
Or rather magic tools.
Are to help you do awesome nail art.
Easy to clean.
Easy to use.
You can eve use them for other purposes.
– For professional and private use.
– Contains 14 different brushes and 1 dotting tool.
How to use Nail Art Brushes
1. Put a base color on your nails first.
2. Take the brush that is best suited for your nail art.
3. Dip a drop of nail polish or acrylic paint on some paper.
4. Now, dip the tip of the brush into the polish or paint.
5. Before it dries, paint on your nail.
If you used acrylic paint.
6. Remove the paint with water.
If you used nail polish.
7. Remove the polish by using an acetone free nail polish remover.
To finish your design.
8. Use a Glossy or Matte Top Coat, to protect your manicure and give it extra effect.
How to use Dotting Tools
1. Always start with a base nail polish.
If you want to do nail art.
2. Find a plate or the like and put a drop of nail polish or acrylic paint on it.
3. Dip the tip of the Dotting Tool, into the polish or paint and make dots or other art on your nails. – Remember not to press down.
If you want to put on stones or studs on your nails.
4. Dip your Dotting Tool in Top Coat or Base Coat and put a dot where you want to put your stone or stud.
5. Then lift the stone or stud up with the same Dotting Tool, before it dries and put it on your nails.
If you want to lift a sticker.
6. Take the pointy Dotting Tool and carefully press it into the side of your sticker, without ruining it.
7. Carefully lift the sticker up and put it on your nail, as you want it.
To clean the Dotting Tool.
8. Use a nail polish remover with or without acetone to remove the nail polish.